Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Good Birthday Song

I'm 15 for a moment. Caught in between 10 and 20. And I'm just dreaming. Counting the ways to where you are.
I'm 22 for a moment. She feels better than ever. And we're on fire. Making our way back from Mars.
15 there's still time for you. Time to buy and time to lose. 15, there's never a wish better than this.
When you only got 100 years to live.

I'm 33 for a moment. Still the man, but you see I'm a they. A kid on the way. A family on my mind.
I'm 45 for a moment. The sea is high. And I'm heading into a crisis. Chasing the years of my life.
15 there's still time for you. Time to buy, Time to lose yourself. Within a morning star.
15 I'm all right with you. 15, there's never a wish better than this.
When you only got 100 years to live.

Half time goes by. Suddenly you're wise. Another blink of an eye. 67 is gone. The sun is getting high. We're moving on.
I'm 99 for a moment. Dying for just another moment. And I'm just dreaming. Counting the ways to where you are.
15 there's still time for you. 22 I feel her too. 33 you're on your way. Every day's a new day.
15 there's still time for you. Time to buy and time to choose. Hey 15, there's never a wish better than this.
When you only got 100 years to live.

For the moment, I'm 48.

No comments: